To bring the hope of Jesus to children of prisoners and to develop leaders who will impact their world.
Statement of Faith
Camp David of the Ozarks is an interdenominational, non-profit ministry.
We Believe in:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; God the Father, creator of heaven and earth, who made man in His image and in His likeness;
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (Jesus is God), His substitutionary atonement for sin, His resurrection and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness;
- The Person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction and regeneration, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witnessing;
- The necessity of new birth, salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
- The Church, both universal and local, which is the body of Christ; Christ being its Head and; The Church’s commission to evangelize the world by proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord and by living as His servants among men.