Often people say they want to be part of giving hope at Camp David, but they can’t take off a full week during the summer to be a counselor. Join our team of Event Volunteers, and we’ll let you know of upcoming events that you could help with! These include:
- Banquet for Hope set-up and tear down crews
- Pre-camp preparations such as assembling backpacks, organizing the Princess dress room, weeding flower beds, cleaning, and more
- Post-camp tear down includes lots of laundry, cleaning, and packing up supplies
- Family Retreat set-up including making beds and cleaning housing units
- Christmas Open House decorating pre-event
- Various bulk mailings
As events come up, we will let you know the need and how you can help, and you can check your calendar to see if you can participate! Email Julia Cullom if you want to be included in our team of Event Volunteers!