Drivers & Transportation
Every year, hundreds of children and families of prisoners participate in our different programs where they experience hope in a compassionate community. Most of them would never be able to make it to camp if it weren’t for the churches and volunteers who provide transportation for them to and from camp.
Our transportation volunteers are the first smiling faces prisoners’ families meet on the way to camp, and the last ones they see on their way home. They are the heroes for every mom and grandma who wants to send their child to camp but doesn’t have the reliable transportation, time, or finances to get them there. If you or your church are interested in helping in this way please email Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eight Weeks of Summer camp:
- Monday pick up at Rolla, Jefferson City, St. Louis, and St Robert
- Friday drop off Rolla, Jefferson City, St. Louis, and St Robert
Spring and Fall Family Retreats
- Friday pick up in St. Louis
- Sunday Drop off in St. Louis
10 week Front Porch Mentoring Program
- Monday pick up and drop off Rolla, St. James, Licking
- Tuesday pick up and drop off Rolla, St. James, Licking