To be a transforming agent in the lives of families of prisoners by introducing them to love and hope in Jesus Christ, and to develop leaders who will impact our world.
Statement of Faith
Camp David of the Ozarks is an interdenominational, non-profit ministry.
We Believe in:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; God the Father, creator of heaven and earth, who made man in His image and in His likeness;
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (Jesus is God), His substitutionary atonement for sin, His resurrection and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness;
- The Person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction and regeneration, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witnessing;
- The necessity of new birth, salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
- The Church, both universal and local, which is the body of Christ; Christ being its Head and; The Church’s commission to evangelize the world by proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord and by living as His servants among men.